The Unholy Trinity Demopublicans oppose Ron Paul because he is the only Candidate who has publicly stated EXACTLY what his plans in office are: He plans to dismantle/weaken the Federal Reserve, cut pay in DC, and restore America to financial health before the nation enters bankruptcy.
The Unholy Trinity Demopublicans (the news says their names enough, so I propose that all who can see through their fraud begin an internet blackout of these insidious partisans by no longer using THEIR names like the mainstream media has blacked out Ron Paul’s), these fear Ron Paul, the only REAL conservative on the ticket–and historically-speaking, the only true REPUBLICAN as well.
Ron Paul now has a news ad that is running in certain markets prior to Super Tuesday that spells it all out regarding this Unholy Trinity bend on the destruction of America…they are ALL frauds.
But WHY do these three fake-republicans, these Demopublicans so strongly oppose Ron Paul?
Well, Mr. Paul HAS vowed to cut Congressional pay, but these guys already rake in Millions a year mostly because of their connections in DC and business investments, so they cannot be worried about earning what the average American earns, as Ron Paul has suggested they do.
There must be something more.
This is it: The Unholy Demopublicans know that Ron Paul plans to curtain the Federal Reserve and this will hinder many of their lucrative business dealings. This is because of Washington insiders, they are privy to things that you and I don’t hear of for years. This gives them advance notice for setting up deals that net them millions at a pop, usually at the expense of taxpayers. These practices are in large part why the nation is facing bankruptcy.
The big clue here was how recently the House and Senate quietly ran a bill to “prevent” such insider information from being used for personal gain; but as we know from recent DC/Financial Legislative history, all this means is that they are currently acvtively engaged in such improper gain and now have the loopholes they need to rape the American people further.
Four years ago, the American people CLAIMED to want change by electing President Obama. He brought nothing but more big government spending and little real change. Now we have a chance at TRUE change and protecting OUR America so that our children do not inherit our mess and what do we do?
That remains to be seen, but left to the mainstream media, Ron Paul will not win, even though he has had a solid standing throughout this campaign and his base grows daily while the others shrink. So why does the media hate Ron Paul as well?
For the same reasons that the Unholy Triity Demopublicans hate him: They make much of their money off the same insider information that stems from combinations of legislation, alterations in the interest rates as controlled by the Pseudo-governmental private banking firm we call the “Federal” Reserve, and controlled flow of information (by this same media).
Remember SOPA and PIPA?
These were efforts by this same media and Congress working in unison to further curb the free flow of information, ala the internet. These insidious men and women fear freedom of information, the internet. These men and women fear truth and Ron Paul speaks truth. These men and women fear change and Ron Paul GUARANTEES Change.
How can we know we can trust this man?
His record in 30 years of public office speaks volumns! He has remained true to his values and principles, has not ONCE, not a SINGLE time, ever voted against his positions, and thus has remained true to his constituents. As I can tell, he is the ONLY politician in my lifetime to do this (and I am nearly 50). Ron Paul is the ONLY politician I have EVER supported monetarity. What is more?
Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that is SO clean from a political and moral standpoint that his opposition cannot even find dirt on him in any way, shape, or form. THAT is clean. Thus, the only way the mainstream media and the Unholy Trinity Demopublicans can “hurt” him is to pretend he doesn’t exist. Aww, they are afraid of the big, old boogyman? Quick, turn off the light so he will disappear.
So what do you do with someone so clean?
You crucify him.
In American politics, this means a media blackout.
Frankly, we need someone to save US from the financial mess we have allowed our so-called “leaders” to get US in. The current President and the Unholy Trinity Demopublicans supposedly opposing him are ALL frauds that are going to take us down the same old path as before. We know where that leads…to destruction–fewer jobs, a weakened economy, and massive national debt on the shoulders of our grandchildren whom we CLAIM to love. Don’t worry, if we drop the ball now, they will forgive us later…but rest assured, they will be unable to do anything for us in our old age for they will be too busy paying OUR debts; so we will eventually get what we deserve for our utter and complete selfishness. That’s fair.
That is right. I am saying it like it is. If we elect someone other than Ron Paul, we are selfish. We are selling our children and grandchildren into debt controlled at every level by the Federal Reserve and their unholy minions calling themselves “leaders.”
Want real change?
* * * * *
Some believe that America is already on the track of national bankruptcy and they may be right. Unless Ron Paul makes office, these predictions appear well-founded. If that happens, what happens to you and your family? The link takes you to a new book that answers that question. It is recommended reading for anyone who likes to prepare ahead for danger.
* * * * *
- Ron Paul to Bernanke: Do You Shop for Groceries? (newser.com)
- Guest Post: President Obama, Demopublican (zerohedge.com)
- Live-Slogging Ron Paul’s Early-Bedtime Speech (slog.thestranger.com)
- Why Ron Paul Can Win (mountainrepublic.net)
- Bloggers Destroy The Corporate Media Credibility: That Officially Stops Covering Paul Campaign (newsworldwide.wordpress.com)
- Kick Butt or Lose (lewrockwell.com)
- Ron Paul Rides the Bull: Why the Revolution is Inevitable (musicians4freedom.com)
- Ron Paul and the Future of the Republican Party (notesandobservations.me)
- Ron Paul confronts Fed Chairman (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Outlawing the Occupy Movement: H.R. 347 Makes Free Speech A Felony (amerikanreich.com)
- Outlawing the Occupy Movement: H.R. 347 Makes Free Speech A Felony (corporategreedchronicles.com)
- The Secret Media War of 2012 (wrc559.com)
- Ron Paul Looks West for Super Tuesday (usnews.com)
- Poll Is Bad News for Obama: Swing States Oppose ObamaCare and Obama Lags Behind Both Ron Paul & Mitt Romney. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Paul ad target rivals, including Romney, in Washington state (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Simone Foxman is Totally Wrong; but he is indeed an “Insider” (trutherator.wordpress.com)
- did ron paul just save the republican party from self-destruction? (orgtheory.wordpress.com)
- Do the Greek People WANT Bankruptcy? (jeffoakes.me)
- Go Get ‘em Ron Paul (bobjohnson.wordpress.com)
- Of Course, Ron Paul Can Win (lewrockwell.com)
- Outlawing the Occupy Movement: H.R. 347 Makes Free Speech A Felony (corporatecriminalsexposed.com)