I just made a major adjustment to one of my pages. The page that once read, “Hire Me” now reads “Hire or Be Hired.” This is because I have recently discovered that not only is it possible to make a living at home, but the demand for writers has never been greater.
Thanks to changes in the Google algorithm last year, websites now must remain fresh to remain relevant. If they do not have the kind of circular movement through their site that the social networking site bear, they must keep adding fresh content. It all has to do with that holy grail, page rank. This requires writers.
If you want to learn more about how to get started writing online, Contact me by either writing me at email@example.com or posting a comment at the bottom of this blog. I have been writing online for about 9 months and am now beginning to see some good money for my efforts. I predict that by the end of 2012, I will be working online full-time and permanent.
The way I got there was through this site. It cost me about $70.00 when I signed on 4 months ago, but I think they have a special going on right now. They’re worth checking into. I did and now I get to send money into my bank account every day or so. It’s kind of nice.
If you do decide to sign up and have any problems or would like any advice, feel free to drop me a note. I will respond to all, but put this in the subject line so that I know you are human (Your Eminence). Kidding, but that will gain you an audience.
- 6 to 20% employers look up your social networking page (1socialmediaservice.com)
- Managing Twitter in Multiple Languages (tipsblogger.com)
- Parents turn to Facebook, social media as B.C. teachers’ strike looms (vancouversun.com)
- Looming B.C. teachers’ strike has parents turning to social media (vancouversun.com)
- Beyond Alphabet Soup: 7 Post-Panda Tips for Online Merchants (vendio.com)
- How to Increase Your Page Rank (answers.com)
- Which Line Do You Want To Be In? (idmdude.com)
- Social Networking to Promote Your Dental Practice (dreamgrow.com)
- Facebook, Twitter Influence Psychology Of Online Shopping … (webpronews.com)
- Fiverr Outsourcing Secrets (howtospoter.com)
- Social media enhances sports experience (journalistjan.wordpress.com)
- Hiring time! (reportersofshakandallstars.wordpress.com)
- How Will Google’s Algorithm Changes Affect Your SEO Campaign? (epiphanysolutions.co.uk)
- How Google’s Algorithms Are Solving Chemistry’s Trickiest Calculations (gizmodo.com.au)
- SEO Consult to Review Important Google Algorithm Update (prweb.com)
- Online Authors Get Some Google Juice: Author Rank and Rel=”Author” Implementation (sixestate.com)
- SEO Scammers – Pitfalls to Avoid (greatmentor.net)
- Researchers Use Google’s PageRank Algorithm to Determine Molecular Shapes (itproportal.com)
- Local Results, Link Evaluation & Freshness Signals Top Google’s February Search Updates (searchenginewatch.com)
- Link Building: Determining the Value of a Link (performancing.com)
- Google’s Sponsored Post Gaffe: an Interview with Blogger Alaina Forbes (sheposts.com)