I just discovered to my delight that my blog has been read by people from 78 nations worldwide. That is what the map to the side shows.
I never thought myself egocentric before, but I just discovered that I was thinking in an egocentric manner. See, I never once gave thought to anyone in any other country surfing the English web, but then it occurred to me that every other nation in the world knows English. We are the only egocentric nation that refuses to be bi-lingual.
I just had to mention that. Not to break up the mood. I am really excited! Not only are my traffic stats way up because of that Zombie story and the zombie tale, but I just received page rank not too long ago, AND I get read worldwide. Very flattering.
Add that to the fact that I recently landed my first confirmed client with my Traffic Drivers concept, my son just began walking, and my car is about to be repossessed and I guess I could say that life is pretty much just right.
Thanks to all my loyal readers and stayed tuned. I am working on something pretty big.
- How to Overcome the Egocentric Bias (spring.org.uk)
- Fr. 122 (thedentures.wordpress.com)
- A Egocentric Facebooker? Hmmmm…Not Me Your Honour! (tassikerstales.wordpress.com)
- How to Teach Your Child About Responsible Spending (moneyning.com)
- Monday Musings : 23rd April 2012 (thetimidadventurer.wordpress.com)
- Pleasure and Pain ” User Experience is Not Enough (interfacemason.typepad.com)
- Answering Your Letters: Multi-Lingualism (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- FREE Multi-Lingual Children’s Book – Mr.Wolf and the Ginger Cupcakes (igamemom.com)
- Are you raising selfish kids? (rightways.wordpress.com)
- Titanic 100:Bi-lingual commemorative plaque for Addergoole 14 (thesilvervoice.wordpress.com)