I was not joking when I wrote the post seeking sales reps who would like to retire in 15 years.
To effect this concept, I have developed what I call “The Golden Triangle.”
All this is really, is a simplification of what it takes to get traffic.
In my company, I will focus on education and training while providing writing support to my clients. I believe that there are tons of companies out there scamming the public through savvy sales tricks, bot-based gimmicks, and outright cons. As I have been working with numerous clients over the last several months, I have found that many have bought into these scams and are wasting their money. I would like to change all that.
I believe that anyone can learn the basics of building traffic to their site and I want to help.
But to achieve my dream, I need sales agents that are willing to learn my system and take it to the masses.
To drive this point home, understand that offering a million dollars to a rep who gives me 15 years of his life is no difficult task. I have been in sales all my life and can tell you that in that amount of time, even the WORST sales rep on the planet will make my company scores more than that. So I believe that those who help me the most in the early stages of this company DESERVE to retire early. Hence, the million dollars.
I am not kidding. I would like to start getting resumes in my mailbox at JOakesEntertainment@yahoo.com. So far, only a few have arrived and these expressed skepticism in their cover letters. That tells me that employees are just as jaded as many of my clients and I would like to change all that.
Andrew Carnegie, one of my heroes, once said that, “A man should spend the first half of his life accumulating wealth and the last half giving it away.” I agree with that statement and applaud the man, for he lived up to that edict. I want to do the same.
I want history to remember me as the man who changed the face of business by sharing the wealth; not as the man who made billions and kept it all to himself. There are plenty of the latter, not many of the former.
So does anyone want a million dollars?
And if you are in need of my services, be sure to visit my consulting page.
- Now Recruiting. Give me 15 Years & I’ll Give You a Million Dollars! (jeffoakes.me)
- Sales training reinforcement – it’s time to face the truth (customerthink.com)
- 5 Tips for Building Your Sales Dream Team (blogs.salesforce.com)
- Commemorating the ‘Greatest Philanthropist in History’ – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Run fast enough or you die sales rep (leadsexplorer.com)
- The Business of Search: “The Question Most Online Marketers Can’t Answer” (iacquire.com)
- Virus scams, social engineering, victim’s stories and community awareness (troyhunt.com)
- Scam alert! (wxyz.com)
- LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner Just Revealed A Lot Of Amazing Facts About LinkedIn’s Growth (LNKD) (businessinsider.com)